Beware American Cruise Lines

Hydrokitty

Hi Lyn: I have gotten a brochure from AQSC and am interested in their Mississippi trip....that's why I questioned one poster to make sure she knew there was more than one company and they have similar names. the ACL is the one to be avoided, and it's really too bad because the scenery and the excursions were fantastic.

AQSC have a new to them ship American Empress doing the west coast route in 2014

http://www.americanqueensteamboatcompany.com/destination/columbia-and-snake-river-cruises/

Is this the same route you did it does look interesting as well

Lyn

AQSC have a new to them ship American Empress doing the west coast route in 2014

http://www.americanqueensteamboatcompany.com/destination/columbia-and-snake-river-cruises/

Is this the same route you did it does look interesting as well

Lyn

Yes, it is basically the same trip and it was wonderful! If you book it make sure you sign up for the optional tour to Mt. St. Helen's at Stevenson it will blow your mind!! Also your itinerary is a little different than ours. We stopped in Richmond and had an optional excursion to Multnomah Falls that was also lovely. Our tour ended in Clarkson included the jet boat through Hell's Canyon, which , if you're a boat person was amazing!!!!!

:D If you have other questions let me know and I'll compare your cruise with our itinerary and give you more info.

Yes, it is basically the same trip and it was wonderful! If you book it make sure you sign up for the optional tour to Mt. St. Helen's at Stevenson it will blow your mind!! Also your itinerary is a little different than ours. We stopped in Richmond and had an optional excursion to Multnomah Falls that was also lovely. Our tour ended in Clarkson included the jet boat through Hell's Canyon, which , if you're a boat person was amazing!!!!!

:D If you have other questions let me know and I'll compare your cruise with our itinerary and give you more info.

Thanks

Not sure we would do the cruise but it does look like a good itinerary

Lyn

Archived