Carnival Liberty's Webcam has lit up!!

kroooz-cams

Ron, Great Pics.. thanks.. We boarded the Valor really early last year and were able to get lots of empty room Pics..the best kind.. Some of our Valor pics look just like yours.. though your digital is much better! Thanks for the Liberty preview.. we cant wait.. same time of year.. Carnival will need to bring out a new ship for us to go on every December.

We were at the Lindy.. with you on the Dec19 Valor Voyage..

Who will take your place when we cruise?? Will John Heald be there or will he be done by then.

Just a short note to say "thank you". And to note how attractive and "understated" the ship is. Yes, you can tell it's a CCL ship. But not as many bold/brash colors as on earlier Carnival ships. More muted tones.

Greetings from the Liberty, folks! I've added an album of ship pics to my webshots page. You can access them here: http://community.webshots.com/user/ronpass

We've just left the ship yard in Monfalcone and are headed to Civitavecchia (Rome area). We'll stop at Dubrovnik tomorrow (Sunday) on the way.

Enjoy.

:)

Ron

Thanks for the pics, have an awesome time in Croatia

I am currently sailing on the Liberty and I can tell you that the ship amazing. It does have wireless throughout the ship and the big screen on Lido deck is amazing. This was the best new build yet (I've been on 8 of them) and this ship is completely ready to go with an experienced and friendly staff as well.

The Princess ship is still in construction in the yard in Monfalcone. We watched them drop her bridge on a few weeks ago. I'll post some pics of the princess ship under coonstruction when I get some more time.

For those of you sailing the Liberty in the coming months, you'll love it.

• 2 years later...

Does anybody know of any working cam's for the Liberty ship? The links provided at the first of this thread are not valid anymore... my parents are on the liberty as we speak, I was going to snoop up on them and see what kind of fun I'm missing out on! :)

Does anybody know of any working cam's for the Liberty ship? The links provided at the first of this thread are not valid anymore... my parents are on the liberty as we speak, I was going to snoop up on them and see what kind of fun I'm missing out on! :)

Every link that I've tried has been down ! Even the one on Carnival's website. . . .

The Liberty's position shows it sailing, but the webcams are clearly in port.

If it is doing an Eastern Carribean this week, then it should be in San Juan so that kind of matches the web cam.

But the graphic shows it elsewhere.

Oh well, it is pretty cool to be able to see the webcams, whereever it is....

Archived