Perry Grant Returning to Eclipse?

Bankshot

I've heard Perry returned to England and may not stay with Celebrity. Anyone have the latest info?

He is alive and well on Eclipse, contract signed. He is even sailing on the President's Cruise on Equinox next year.

As of today, he is planning to take the two weeks beginning January 11 off, so he should be there for Christmas and New Years cruises, then return on January 25 and be on board Eclipse until March 22.

When he will go to Equinox is not decided yet, but he has been asked to play on the President's Cruise on July 26, and there is a charter after that cruise, so I would guess that sometime in June he will go to Equinox, but that is only a guess right now.

Hi. I don't want to sound dumb but who is Perry Grant?

An entertainer who delights his fans in Michael's Club, has a very faithful following but has a style that others do not like. You can look him up on You Tube and make up your own mind. If you like his approach you will be standing in line with many others because Michael's Club is generally standing room only. If you don't like his music, he is easy enough to avoid.

Hi. I don't want to sound dumb but who is Perry Grant?

I'd call him Libearace meets Tom Jones...He has a facebook page of course you can check out.

Entertaining, sometimes dirty humor, but you love or hate him. I enjoyed him on our TA this spring. He entertained I think 10 nights on the cruise.

That might be a stretch: He will probably go on holidays prior to a Transatlantic???

I get a sense he will sign a small addition to do the crossing. So many brits on that one for so many days. His fans fill the ship. Also cheapest way for him to get all his luggage back...!

When we were on the Eclipse in February he was in the sky lounge, not Michaels.

I have to say that was good for us as it left Michael's a very quiet place. I hope thus is the same in 2 weeks time.

Same here. He filled sky lounge each night he was there to literally standing room only, people would nearly fight about blocked views by those left standing! Did main theatre 1 night MAYBE 2 but 1 night for sure on a 13 night TA cruise on Eclipse. I couldn't even imagine it in Michaels....!

I don't actually drink tea. The expression 'not my cup of tea' has nothing to do with an actual beverage consumption.

I know but your lack of appreciation of his performance was noted.

The OP wanted to know if Perry was still performing on Eclipse.

Your preference of beverage or entertainment was not a question by the OP. ;)

Originally Posted by Bankshot

I've heard Perry returned to England and may not stay with Celebrity. Anyone have the latest info?

IIRC, on the Connie 2010, he had two performances separated by maybe an hour each evening. The first started maybe 7:30 and the second 9PM or a little later. I know I had to skip dessert to get into Michaels for the earlier performance! Another bonus.

Archived