Late debarkation

Sunshinebear717

What is the latest that we can disembark the ship? We have opted to stay in a hotel the day of debarkation and fly out the next day. But we can't check in at the hotel until 3pm. So the later we can disembark the better. Also does anybody have any good ideas for what we can do after we disembark until 3pm when we can check in at our hotel? We will not have a vehicle and will be relying on shuttles to take us from port to hotel to airport.

You have to be out of your cabin by 8am and off the ship about 10am. As the above poster stated......drop your luggage at the hotel. They have always stored everything for us until check in time. Never had a problem with this. I would not however, leave any valuables (passports, money, jewelry, etc) with them.

In Seattle they told us 3pm check in. But I had fractured my kneecap on our cruise so I wasn't walking anywhere. We sat in the lobby reading and they managed to get us into a room in an hour. Guess they felt sorry for us lol. Don't recommend you try that though! But you might be able to check in earlier if you talk to them real nice, otherwise you should at least be able to stash luggage and explore the area.

What is the latest that we can disembark the ship? We have opted to stay in a hotel the day of debarkation and fly out the next day. But we can't check in at the hotel until 3pm. So the later we can disembark the better. Also does anybody have any good ideas for what we can do after we disembark until 3pm when we can check in at our hotel? We will not have a vehicle and will be relying on shuttles to take us from port to hotel to airport.

All hotels say 3 or so. All will let you in when rooms are available. Many times before noon

Archived