Carnival Legend

What with this sailing. Its leaving Los Angeles on 31 August to relocate down to Sydney. However, been having trouble finding any Australian agent that will give a price on it in Australian dollars.

I rang one that I have a current cruise booked through and was told that I have to book on the Carnival US website.

What with this sailing. Its leaving Los Angeles on 31 August to relocate down to Sydney. However, been having trouble finding any Australian agent that will give a price on it in Australian dollars.

I rang one that I have a current cruise booked through and was told that I have to book on the Carnival US website.

without saying the australian company my online TA has it on their books

31st august LA to Sydney

$2479 inside

$2949 outside

$3539 balcony

all prices pp twin share

Edited by rkmw

Google "Carnival Legend 30 August Los Angeles to Sydney" result will give you what you are looking for... cheers Shiona

Google "Carnival Legend 30 August Los Angeles to Sydney" result will give you what you are looking for... cheers Shiona

I did do the google route yesterday. Didn't turn up much.

I just googled again and put those words in and click on the first link to get a price and its $4681 (solo - inside lowest cat through someone I've never heard of passs. Click on another link and getting the same price. On the US Carnival Site its US3581.

I guess paying 200% for solo.

Edited by icat2000

Yep :mad:, we have used the 1st, 3rd and 4th agencies listed been around for quite sometime........ USD3581 makes it around AUD3800 difference around $800 not really fair is it...

No. However, you can book it on US Carnival site. So all is not lost. But you would have thought that Carnival would offer a better price to AUD agents.

• 1 month later...
Carnival cruises are booked through Polar Online, not Cruising Power. ;)

Indeed.... was waiting for Gerko to correct.

Though that probably explains the statement "Have no idea why any agent could not find it" :p

Edited by The_Big_M