Tattoo

jrkracing1

Isn't it a rule that you can not submurge your tatto for at least six months? Your going to have make sure to take special care so you don't get infections. Do you really want to bleed and get all scabbed up on your cruise? Just sayin.

I say go for it. I was just there in June for my 10th anniversary and my husband and I were going to get some type of matching tattoo. We saw one tattoo parlor on Duval, more towards the quieter end. We didn't know anything about the place and we couldn't come up with a clever interpretation of an "X" for 10 to have done so we didn't. I regret not having done it.. but I guess in this case it is better to regret not having gotten one vs. regretting haven gotten a bad one (I realize that was really improper English;))

Dana

I say go for it. I was just there in June for my 10th anniversary and my husband and I were going to get some type of matching tattoo. We saw one tattoo parlor on Duval, more towards the quieter end. We didn't know anything about the place and we couldn't come up with a clever interpretation of an "X" for 10 to have done so we didn't. I regret not having done it.. but I guess in this case it is better to regret not having gotten one vs. regretting haven gotten a bad one (I realize that was really improper English;))

Dana

If you are undecided, about a half block up Duval from Front Street on the "Sloppy Joe" side, there's someone who does henna tattos. They look real until a couple of washings.

Pjk

• 1 month later...

I'd do a tattoo closer to home, where you can check them out for hygiene, see (several) examples of their work, and take in your own needles -- all good advice for any tattoo. Being drunk or hung-over are not good for your decision making skills...

Wouldn't want to have one rushed or half-done when you need to dash to the boat.