Loyalty level question

latitude918

I have cruised before, but the GF is a first time cruiser. My question is: does she automatically get get all of my perks, same S&S card color and what not?

Not going to lie, it would be really, really funny (though I'd pay for it later) if I got to skip lines to board the ship and she had to wait.

"See ya on board in a couple hours babe, I'll have a tub of beer waiting for ya."

If you're say that you're Platinum but GF is not?

If your staying in the same cabin

and

you paid for the cruise

and

your S&S accounts are linked to your credit card

then

Yes, she can and should board with you thru the Priority line

It would still be fun to have her think otherwise up until you get to the port though. ;)

Having said that

I just got off the Breeze. My wife and I are Platinum. Son and DIL are not. We used the VIP lounge. They did not.

They were on the ship 1/2 hour before we were.

and

you paid for the cruise

and

then

It would still be fun to have her think otherwise up until you get to the port though. ;)

Having said that

I just got off the Breeze. My wife and I are Platinum. Son and DIL are not. We used the VIP lounge. They did not.

How they get onboard before you?

I have cruised before, but the GF is a first time cruiser. My question is: does she automatically get get all of my perks, same S&S card color and what not?

Not going to lie, it would be really, really funny (though I'd pay for it later) if I got to skip lines to board the ship and she had to wait.

"See ya on board in a couple hours babe, I'll have a tub of beer waiting for ya."

Might be a rough sailing!:rolleyes:

and

you paid for the cruise

and

then

Having said that

I'm not platinum this is only my second cruise. Just thinking up a scenario where one person would have perks and one doesn't.

I do have a couple perks attached to my sign and sail card. I'll make sure we have a joint account since the cruise is in my name.

I was just curious what couples do since a VIFP number is linked to one name (mine being the one with the star next to it)

She'd be eligible to book at the same past guest rate and check into the VIP with assuming you are sharing a cabin. She would get the newbie blue card.

What happens in the situation with a Husband/Wife? A VIFP # is only linked to one person. Does one get the color and the other another color? Just curious :)

How they get onboard before you?

we had 100 to 150 people in front of us in the VIP check in area and they walked right up to a normal check in counter, signed in, received their S&S cards and were directed to the ship.

we had 100 to 150 people in front of us in the VIP check in area and they walked right up to a normal check in counter, signed in, received their S&S cards and were directed to the ship.

Man, a few of your fellow Diamond/Plat CC cruisers would have rioted over that.

U102P200T1D173016F12DT20080723235857.jpg

On my last cruise I was platinum and my friend was not. However, both of our boarding passes said FTTF and he was afforded the perks that I had earned.

What happens in the situation with a Husband/Wife? A VIFP # is only linked to one person. Does one get the color and the other another color? Just curious :)

Under the newer loyalty program, each person should have their own VIFP number, even husband and wife couples.

Archived