Earliest arrival time leaving Baltimore

richraven

I'll have first hand experience with this early next year, but every review I have read said that cars were lined up and not allowed to park until about 10:15-10:30, an dboarding did not start until closer to 11:30.

The above assumes that the Pride returns on time - it is often (especially in the winter months) an hour or two late. Good luck! :)

I'll have first hand experience with this early next year, but every review I have read said that cars were lined up and not allowed to park until about 10:15-10:30, an dboarding did not start until closer to 11:30.

The above assumes that the Pride returns on time - it is often (especially in the winter months) an hour or two late. Good luck! :)

I think the last part is the truest. If everything is on schedule, everything I've read indicates boarding around 11:30, but it is a northern port, and things can happen. We plan to come prepared to wait if necessary. In understand there is no food or drink available at the port except maybe a vending machine.

Taking my 7th trip on the Pride in Jan (6th out of Balto). We leave the house 10:30 and are able to go directly in and park. All of my previous trips we started boarding right around NOON.

I just turn on the morning news here in the Balto area and I can see if she is docked on time.:)

Turn on WJZ-TV (we have comcast so it is channel 23 or 212). This is one of our local news stations. You can see the ship when they show the harbor area. Also WBAL-tv (21 or 211) which comes on earlier than wjz sometimes shows a shot where you can see the ship or see it coming in.

Be patient. Sometimes it takes a few commercials before they show that shot and sometimes in the very beginning (8am for wjz) but we watch it every week on WJZ-tv.

• 2 years later...
Turn on WJZ-TV (we have comcast so it is channel 23 or 212). This is one of our local news stations. You can see the ship when they show the harbor area. Also WBAL-tv (21 or 211) which comes on earlier than wjz sometimes shows a shot where you can see the ship or see it coming in.

Be patient. Sometimes it takes a few commercials before they show that shot and sometimes in the very beginning (8am for wjz) but we watch it every week on WJZ-tv.

Watched WJZ this morning and at 8:45 a live shot showed Pride already docked. Will have to try WBAL next week. Just can't get enough of the Pride!