Parking at Sydney airport ;D

Liliny

Has anyone used emu blue parking before?

If so, would you recommend them?

If anyone has any other recommendations for parking in Sydney, that would be helpful as well as greatly appreciated ;D.

Cheers in advance!!

Liliny ;D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Has anyone used emu blue parking before?

If so, would you recommend them?

If anyone has any other recommendations for parking in Sydney, that would be helpful as well as greatly appreciated ;D.

Cheers in advance!!

Liliny ;D

Cruise parking is available at the Harbourside car park. The address is 100 Murray Street, Pyrmont (main entry 50 Murray Street under the Novotel Hotel).

$15 per day

Cruise parking is available at the Harbourside car park. The address is 100 Murray Street, Pyrmont (main entry 50 Murray Street under the Novotel Hotel).

$15 per day

Aah wilsons carpark. You can't book certain times. So would I be risking driving in, to find out its full? Or are there always spaces?

Aah wilsons carpark. You can't book certain times. So would I be risking driving in, to find out its full? Or are there always spaces?

i havent used wilson carpark so i cant comment but they have a deal for cruisers, its a min 10 days at $15 per day, you could give them a call to find out about spaces

this emu one at sydney airport is $99 for 15 days but if you work out the cost to get to and from the ship what is better http://www.sydneyairport.com.au/go/car-parking/domestic/domestic-special-offers/blu-emu-super-saver.aspx

i havent used wilson carpark so i cant comment but they have a deal for cruisers, its a min 10 days at $15 per day, you could give them a call to find out about spaces

this emu one at sydney airport is $99 for 15 days but if you work out the cost to get to and from the ship what is better http://www.sydneyairport.com.au/go/car-parking/domestic/domestic-special-offers/blu-emu-super-saver.aspx

Thank you soo much rkmw! I was looking at both. Emu because of the special and Wilson because its closer. But Wilson I was unsure if it will be full, by the time we get there.

Getting a taxis there and back from emu would be more, including the special. It's roughly $42 each way. However I can guarantee a space.

Lots to think about.

Again thank you ;D

We used Wilsons at Murray St two weeks ago.

Found the convenience great. $18 in taxi to White Bay and $22 back from Circular Quay.

Be sure to have cruise tickets ready as proof of eligibily for cruise special.

We used Wilsons at Murray St two weeks ago.

Found the convenience great. $18 in taxi to White Bay and $22 back from Circular Quay.

Be sure to have cruise tickets ready as proof of eligibily for cruise special.

Thank you Tomo, that truly helps! I'm starting to lean more towards using Wilson. Will call them tomorrow to bug them with questions.

;D

Details are also on their website.

Park the car, take parking ticket and cruise ticket to office on level 4 ( shutters of office were closed, but door to right hand side was open). Fill out a form, then leave parking ticket with the them and enjoy your cruise.

When you return, go back to the office, pay and return to your car.

We found the procedure easy, and value for money great for inner city parking.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you soo much rkmw! I was looking at both. Emu because of the special and Wilson because its closer. But Wilson I was unsure if it will be full, by the time we get there.

Getting a taxis there and back from emu would be more, including the special. It's roughly $42 each way. However I can guarantee a space.

Lots to think about.

No guarantees, but I've never heard anyone complain that it was full.

For the airport though, you could take the train, assuming you're cruising from Circular Quay. That brings the cost down to about $15 each way.

Archived