Free HAL ebook

Scrapnana

I do not own a Kindle. Is there any other way to download it? Like to an Android App or such? Thank you.

If you have any kind of tablet you can go to your Apps Store and there should be a Kindle App and it is free. You do need to have an Amazon account to download the free books. I have an iPad and have both nook and Kindle and iBooks on my iPad.

Some of you may have seen some of Gary Bembridge's blogs on his recent HAL cruise. If you are new to HAL or considering cruising on HAL, you might want to download Gary's latest ebook which is free until Friday.

http://www.tipsfortravellers.com/cruising-holland-america-gary-bembrdige-ebook-kindle/

Thanks for the info! :)

Some of you may have seen some of Gary Bembridge's blogs on his recent HAL cruise. If you are new to HAL or considering cruising on HAL, you might want to download Gary's latest ebook which is free until Friday.

http://www.tipsfortravellers.com/cruising-holland-america-gary-bembrdige-ebook-kindle/

Drat...I have a Nook...not a Kindle. Gary was at the first Meet and Greet of our recent Nieuw Amsterdam book and has written about it on his blog.

If you have any kind of tablet you can go to your Apps Store and there should be a Kindle App and it is free. You do need to have an Amazon account to download the free books. I have an iPad and have both nook and Kindle and iBooks on my iPad.

Thanks, Lisa. I also have a Samsung Galaxy...I think I saw a Kindle app on it...I'll check it out.

I was able to download it on my Samsung Galaxy. The book is so cool! We were on that cruise so it brings many wonderful memories.

Loved seeing the photos of all our cruisers at the Meet and Greet! Recognized so many of them....the woman in the foreground with the silvery hair was one of the women we did all our private tours with!

Thank you for posting this....

Edited by innlady1