"LIVE" - Legend of the Seas - Panama Canal 12 November 2013

PCWalton1

PCWalton1, Did they include "The Planner" in your first day cabin papers? It just has a little blurb on all of the 15 day's activities. If possible could you photo it for those of us going on the next cruise--we'd so appreciate it! THANKS. Enjoying the review!

Yes. I will try to get a readable shot of it. No guarantees. :p

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

So yesterday afternoon I went to the MTD desk and asked why I could not have at least the same area each night since we had a reserved time. I stated we were able to have that on other Royal ships. He rudely said if I wanted the same each night I would need to come at 5:30 when they open.

So I went to Guest Relations and explained what happened. They contacted me later and said it should be resolved.

So when we went to dinner that evening the same guy was all smiles and said between 6:45 and 7 he was holding the same table for us each night. I hated having to take it to Guest Relations but I was getting no where before I did.

Glad to hear MTD is working like it should......but shouldn't take a trip to Guest Services to make it happen. :)

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

The $25 for 100 mb is good as long as you are not sending big pictures. I reduce mine before sending. Since it is data rare and not minutes it doesn't matter if it is slow, it is not costing a bundle.

Thanks!

Harriet

I think it is the Royal Caribbean singers and dancers doing Broadway tonight. I am a sucker for those types of shows on the ships. :o

epy4e6y4.jpg

The four singers the ship has put together a fine variety of Broadway songs last night, from Cabaret to The Last Five Years.

They included numbers from The Wiz, Wicked, Rent and a medley from Les Mis. One young man did a great job on the song Bring Him Home.

But about a dozen couples snuck out in the latter half of the show. Guess it wasn't their cup of tea. :p

Any chance you can stay for the return trip? After Jim's blog last year and yours this really thinking about booking this trip.

Lol, if some one was to finance the return...:p

Of course I would have to find a new job too. :eek:

Glad to see the weather is good. We are on the next cruise from San Diego and coming from a cold UK. Hope to have some good, sunny weather for the cruise. Thanks for the review, picking up a few pointers. Will have to take something white for the 'white night'.

Glad to see the weather is good. We are on the next cruise from San Diego and coming from a cold UK. Hope to have some good, sunny weather for the cruise. Thanks for the review, picking up a few pointers. Will have to take something white for the 'white night'.

If you don't have, no worries. Only about a third if the people wore white. :)

PCWalton1, Did they include "The Planner" in your first day cabin papers? It just has a little blurb on all of the 15 day's activities. If possible could you photo it for those of us going on the next cruise--we'd so appreciate it! THANKS. Enjoying the review!

This is the best I can do.

y5unupe9.jpg

y5everyg.jpg

ubupejaj.jpg

mehy2y3e.jpg

Pleased to read that we will not be the only ones flying in from the UK for the Legend's next cruise. Have you joined the Roll Call?

I am curious, what do you think is the average age of your cruise on this itinerary?

Not to be mean as we are not spring chickens either (59 & 63), but this cruise is making us feel young. There are very few younger than us. And I don't think I have seen any more than 5 or 6 children.