"LIVE" - Legend of the Seas - Panama Canal 12 November 2013

PCWalton1

Looks like fun on the pool deck today!

What's in store for you tomorrow? Can't remember if you're doing an excursion in PV.

Say, Bill, did you and Marie do a Cabin Crawl? I'm dying to find out what the 7th deck aft balcony cabins are like and I saw that a number of your CC roll-call folks are in those.

What's in store for you tomorrow? Can't remember if you're doing an excursion in PV.

Say, Bill, did you and Marie do a Cabin Crawl? I'm dying to find out what the 7th deck aft balcony cabins are like and I saw that a number of your CC roll-call folks are in those.

Nope, no cabin crawl. Don't think anyone brought up the idea.

Tomorrow is a quiet day. The only excursion that interested us we have already been on so we will probably get a last start, go out by the pier and shop a little then enjoy quiet time on board. We did the same in Nassau and found the ship more enjoyable with most of the passengers gone. :)

Guest vs officers water volleyball starting soon.

The pool music DJ is trying to cause brain damage. He just went from Psy Gangnam Style to Frank Sinatra New York, New York. Oh my ears.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

A few pictures from the volleyball. I didn't follow too closely but guess the officers managed to scratch out one win. There were multiple guest teams that ended up playing against each other.

One of the guest teams

11015361285_11c3bdf677_c.jpg

The officer team

11015541684_f2961f854c_c.jpg

11015353495_735e727a9c_c.jpg

11015565353_0fe7c23be4_c.jpg

11015520184_51085e9aab_c.jpg

Hi PCWalton1

We are in cabin 8051 over the Christmas/New Years cruise on Legend.. leaving in one month!!

How do you find the cabin? Is there any noise from above?

Thanks!

Very peaceful cabin, no noise from above. Air conditioning works great, sometimes too good but we just turn it down. No strange odors, you will love it. :)

Cabin steward is Dennis Garcia and he is a jewel. No request too strange for him. Tell him "Mr. William" and "Ms. Gloria" say hello. :D

Really enjoying your review and pictures, thanks so much.

I know you are not Diamond, but have you seen or heard any comments about the Diamond Lounge and if there is room enough for the Diamonds onboard? I've heard that there are only 40 seats. Thank you so much....we will be on Legend early Feb, and I think most of the folks on our roll call are Diamond!!

Really enjoying your review and pictures, thanks so much.

I know you are not Diamond, but have you seen or heard any comments about the Diamond Lounge and if there is room enough for the Diamonds onboard? I've heard that there are only 40 seats. Thank you so much....we will be on Legend early Feb, and I think most of the folks on our roll call are Diamond!!

It's no way big enough so they have been taking the overflow in Anchors Away every evening.

For the headliner show tonight we watched the very funny Jeff the Juggler tonight ( sorry forgot his last name already. :o ).

Next up is the Love and Marriage Show. :D

At the Love and Marriage Show and this place is not even half full. Guess it's past their bedtime. :p

How have the seas been, calm I hope. We have had a bad rain storm the last two days which was coming to us from Baja, Mexico, over the sea of Cortez and then up to Arizona. A lot more rain than we are used to. Hope your seas remained calm and warm.

How have the seas been, calm I hope. We have had a bad rain storm the last two days which was coming to us from Baja, Mexico, over the sea of Cortez and then up to Arizona. A lot more rain than we are used to. Hope your seas remained calm and warm.

On the Pacific side it has been beautiful

Hi, I have been following your review from the beginning and I love it. I have never done the PC route but it does look awesome. We will be on the Legend in Feb and I do have a question.......please don't disrupt your vaca time to find an answer but if you think of it next time at one of the bars. the new beverage package says it includes non alcoholic drinks. could you find out if this means frozen non too? thank you

brenda

Bill, thanks for the trip review and all the quick takes on LOS.

Sounds like the crew will get the transition from Med. to Carribean customs ironed out before we sail on her in January.

Safe sailing.

Regards, John

Hopefully though I don't see the issue attributed to location, rather more on attitude. It's minor issues that don't ruin a cruise anyway. :)

Bill

Sorry to intrude on your thread. But, we did a cabin crawl on our recent Legend cruise. I have a couple of pictures of the aft cabin. This is for the correct page. Go to post #41

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=40692502&highlight=aft#post40692502

Sorry to intrude on your thread. But, we did a cabin crawl on our recent Legend cruise. I have a couple of pictures of the aft cabin. This is for the correct page. Go to post #41

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=40692502&highlight=aft#post40692502

Thank you for the pictures. :)