Allure passingers should get a credit $ for the shorter times in port

I can´t complain about their customer Service throughout the past 20 years of dealing with them.

Sorry, that should have read "customer communication". I also have few complaints, mainly because I enjoy their product and they meet my expectations.

I can´t complain about their customer Service throughout the past 20 years of dealing with them.
After 40 plus cruises with RCL, can honestly say have never had an issue that was not rectified with any CSR. Are they perfect, no, who or what is is? Have I been more than happy with them through the years, without a doubt.....K.O...:)

me either. Used to be a TA and talked to CS in the thousands of times. I can count on one hand the number of times that I simply hung up and called back to get someone that wasn't having a bad day.

When someone complains about customer service, a little light goes off in my head that tells me that CS just didn't give the answer you wanted to hear