Onboard Msc Lirica

irnbru

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you, glad you found it helpful :-)

The formal nights there are two. One on the Monday (Day at Sea) and the 2nd is on the Thursday (Khasab)

There are many people that dress up, and obviously there are the few that think they look 'cool' in shorts :rolleyes:

I personally enjoy that side of it, so I dressed up!

If you are flying with Emirates, then your luggage allowance will be 30kgs and hand luggage i had a small 21 inch case that went on board with me no problems.

I flew from Heathrow on EK004 and returned on EK029 (if that helps!)

Thanks VenusLady,

Decision made - we'll take our posh togs for the formal nights!

Our flight is to Manchester and over 2 hours earlier than yours was to Heathrow - so not sure it will be worth us going to bed on the last night!!!

How long did you spend at the Burj Kalifa?

Thanks

Heb

If you mean me, thank you :p

The dinings are 7pm and 9.30pm.

I was originally on the early one, but ended up on the 2nd. I wasnt happy at the time, but in the end it was nicer as I got ready for the show (7.45pm) each evening then went to have a pre dinner drink in one of the bars, then had dinner.

The pool towels are provided near the pool. You show your cruise card and they hand you a ticket and they give you a lovely bright orange towel :eek::D

When you have finished with them, you hand them back, along with your ticket or you will be charged for each towel not returned.

Hairdryers: I had one in my bathroom,a nd i was very surprised how good it was! Some of my 'dinner friends' were in a balcony suite, and they did not have a hairdryer at all in their room.

Oh, another tip - you have a safety deposit box in your room. Some people didnt find it until the last day so to forward tell you it is in a cupboard BEHIND the mirror ;)

Hi there Venuslady,

Soooooo glad you had a great cruise- we are booked on this on the 15th Feb and are reaaling looking forward to it especially now we have read your review..

We will have a think and get back to you with questions if thats ok...

Regards and Hapi New year

Sean