Sea day Brunch

lilmizz

It's included, and replaces the traditional breakfast in the MDR on sea days, although you can still order many of the tradional items.

I was so excited to try it for the first time on our Legend cruise a week ago -- MEH. Totally unimpressed as far as breakfast fare goes. Maybe if you ate more during lunch hours it would be better. Just IMO.

Thank you All, Thats good to know! the pancakes and filet look amazing! Cruising is the only week i get to eat what I want :pand How Much I WANT and not feel bad! HAHA!

I don't think you can get filet at brunch with their new menu. I had steak and eggs at brunch on Conquest this month and I think it was sirloin. It was good.

I don't think you can get filet at brunch with their new menu. I had steak and eggs at brunch on Conquest this month and I think it was sirloin. It was good.

hmmm..the new brunch menu that just came out says fillet. I sure hope they aren't like my DM and she would say it was fillet when it was really a very cheap cut of meat.:eek: She had no clue that she wasn't fooling anyone LOL.:rolleyes:

I was on the Dream last week and got the Eggs and Filet Mignon.... It was NOT a filet mignon by any stretch of the imagination, it was a cheap cheap cut of the flat iron steak if even that, and was about 2-3oz at most..

Edited by poison7fl

I was on the Dream last week and got the Eggs and Filet Mignon.... It was NOT a filet mignon by any stretch of the imagination, it was a cheap cheap cut of the flat iron steak if even that, and was about 2-3oz at most..

Did you let it slide or did you speak to the staff? Menus should be an honest reflection of the foods served.

Did you let it slide or did you speak to the staff? Menus should be an honest reflection of the foods served.

They take liberties. For years they have had chateaubriand on the menu and while good it is not the real thing.

They have learned to tenderize cheaper cuts of beef.

Very disappointing! Well I will find out next week for sure. Hope it not the flat iron steak, had it last year on the Breeze and it was so tough I couldn't eat it! In the past, on the Fascination to be exact, I had eaten the flat iron steak and it was very tender and tasty. Not sure what the chef on the Breeze did.

Ours last month wasn't a flatiron steak -- it was a very small, but adequate fillet. We did a B2B and did brunch 6 times -- I had the fillet four times -- it did vary from very good to just OK.

We really did enjoy the whole brunch concept

Can anyone tell my WHY ppl want to argue about everything! I posted this as a question if the sea day brunch was included in the fare. ( I somehow have two names on here) Then it became a war of filets or flat iron. I guess Im simple because it really doesnt matter as long as its included. I personally love the flat Iron in the MDR. Yes other steak is better ( or worse) but I like it. The prime rib is my fav. Also we will be doing the steak house for the first time ( first Night) So Im gonna have a outstanding steak there right? I cant wait! But please everyone dont argue. Just a simple question was all I wanted answered. I got the answer. it is included . So for anyone else here is the answer!:o

Edited by charitylyenn33

Is the sea day brunch cost included with the fare , or is this a separate item like other venues? Thanks?

It is included and the steak is filet mignon and not flat iron.

I also like the pork chop

IMG_1079_Zyde.jpg

The hen alla diavola (spicy!) with side of bacon..

IMG_1266_Zyde.jpg

[/url]

the brownie

IMG_1083_Zyde.jpg

heck, so far, everything! :)