Spa Discount while in Port

joshac912

I've read previous threads there is often a spa discount while the ship is port. Is this always the case for every port and ship on Carnival? And what is the average discount?

Thanks in advance for you help!

Oh, one last question - If and when there is a spa discount while in port, do you have to wait until the morning of to make the appt? :)

I've read previous threads there is often a spa discount while the ship is port. Is this always the case for every port and ship on Carnival? And what is the average discount?

Oh, one last question - If and when there is a spa discount while in port, do you have to wait until the morning of to make the appt? :)

Every ship I've ever been on has had special prices on port days. Prices obviously vary because there are so many services. They usually let you know prior to a port day, and on the day itself. They even give out flyers as your leaving the ship while at port. Trust me, they'll make themselves known. ;) When in doubt, hit the spa services desk. :D

Check all of those little inserts/flyers that the steward leaves in your cabin at night. The night before the port days you may see some of the specials listed.