Royal Review B2B2B 10-29 thru 11-17

dchip

DUH!!!! Why don't I ever remember that it is you, Tracey!!!!! Loved reading all about your cruise and time with High Pockets.

Now lets talk, George the Barracuda! There were only three of us snorkeling. My two friends were way in front of me. I was checking out the reef under the shelf to the right. Then I looked left (always good to keep aware, right). There was George!!:eek: Swimming on my left an arms length away. I was a wee bit nervous but just kept swimming slowly. He stayed with me for at least 5 very long minutes and then he went very fast, turned around, came back and looked me right in the eye! After that, he went on his way. This was without a doubt my most exciting and scary snorkel-!!

Thanks so much for the referral. I loved my first sailboat ride ever. Kathleen and Melissa were wonderful. I emailed you a couple of photos.

Cheers, Denise

Hi Pam,

We are going to do the Caribbean itinerary that I believe the Emerald is doing right now. It includes islands we love and three or four we haven't seen.

We love the warm weather, beautiful water colors and I can't snorkel enough.

Next month will be interesting when we board the Grand for Hawaii. I know I am going to miss that Horizon Court!

I checked and that looked like a really nice itinerary. I've been to most of the ports and enjoyed many of them, not all. This is definitely a snorkeling itinerary. :) Between major cruises, I think I'm going to stick to non-flying cruises. But who knows? We're taking the Sapphire in March mostly because it's 10 (warm) days out of LA. Might get off the ship in a couple of ports for lunch. I don't have any tours planned.

?.....Between major cruises, I think I'm going to stick to non-flying cruises. But who knows? We're taking the Sapphire in March mostly because it's 10 (warm) days out of LA. Might get off the ship in a couple of ports for lunch. I don't have any tours planned.

You hit the nail on the head, Pam. We live 35 minutes from the port in San Francisco. We have wanted to see the whales in Hawaii for years. This was a perfect opportunity. My DH will also celebrate his birthday in Kauai. The price for an inside cabin was too good to pass up.

Cheers, Denise.

There are some great prices out there. I'm looking at a quick 4-day out of LA in January that'll be about $450 for a single in an oceanview... and, I get the fare back as a credit payment towards another cruise. What's not to like, even if four days is way too short.

There are some great prices out there. I'm looking at a quick 4-day out of LA in January that'll be about $450 for a single in an oceanview... and, I get the fare back as a credit payment towards another cruise. What's not to like, even if four days is way too short.

Pam,

Come join us on the 1/24/2014 four day cruise. We're going to use the credit on our Royal TA next fall.

Bonni

Thanks Denise for an excellent review. We're on the Royal for the 01/26/14 cruise and are REALLY looking forward to exploring it. Frankly, after reading Dave's "live" thread with those phenomenal pictures, I feel like I've already been there.

Thanks again.

Dennis :cool:

We missed you and John on our next two legs. Glad we got to spend some time with you!!

Cheers, Denise

Same here. Wished we could have stayed on with you and had more time together. Crooners was too much fun. Just sorry I didn't get the chance to try the cucumber martini. Next time.