Westerdam cabin 4166

swom

OK, got my cabin changed to VD4166.

Does ANYONE know if this cabin is totally covered?

I read somewhere that it has a double balcony. Is this true and if so, is it double length wise or width wise?

Thanks so much in advance.

I read somewhere that it has a double balcony. Is this true and if so, is it double length wise or width wise?

You should be fine there as they are not totally covered. Have you checked out "IRL_Joanie"'s picture guide to HAL cabins? The link to it is in the stickies on this board. You should get a good idea from that what your cabin should look like.

If it's the same as the one on the Zuiderdam - and I believe it is - it's a great balcony. It extends out about 1-1/2 feet beyond the balcony above, but you have lots of privacy. It's double-wide, meaning length. Had this one on the Zuiderdam, I would definitely book it again.

If it's the same as the one on the Zuiderdam - and I believe it is - it's a great balcony. It extends out about 1-1/2 feet beyond the balcony above, but you have lots of privacy. It's double-wide, meaning length. Had this one on the Zuiderdam, I would definitely book it again.

That sounds great. Do you have any pics of it?

anyway you can give me a link to them? or email them to me at susuw at cox.net

Again - look at the link to Joanie's site.

I looked for you. There is not one of the Westerdam 4166 but check the other sister ships - Noordam, Oosterdam, and Zuiderdam. It's the same room.

You can also check the Eurodam. I gave Joanie pix of 4166 on the Eurodam which will not be exact but will be close to the same set up