Online Check In Up And Running

I am scheduled to depart on Sunday July 17 on the AOS and I just checked in online. I had previously completed the online docs. I went to boarding docs and it took me directly to the online check in.

I had already done that but went back and checked again. The only thing I can go to is the guest information forms and print out the summary. If it's under the online forms area I can't access it. Guessing it could be because I booked through a travel agent. :mad:

I booked directly through Royal Caribbean and I'm not able to check in either. I filled out the guest information form a couple of months ago but that's as far as I can go.

I will be sailing on Serenade and I have to assume that it is simply not one of the ships which has been given online check-in access yet.

If anyone else is sailing on Serenade and was able to use online check in, please let me know. But I have to believe that is the reason.

I'm going on 7/31 Mariner and haven't been able to do the online check in. I did the online boarding documents months ago, but wasn't able to do this online check-in. Is there anyone on Mariner that has been able to do this?

Barb

I registered online and printed the docs' date=' but the bar code didn't print. I think it may have something to do with security settings on computer. Does this sound right?[/quote']

You may wish to try printing your SetSail Pass again. Had a simular problem (bar code would not print). Waited a couple days. Just printed it out including the bar code. Now good to go!! :cool:

Bruce

I'm on Explorer in September and just checked in. Nice and easy.....

When I login to my reservation online and go to the boarding docs section, it took me right into the check in process.

With the ability to book a cruise online, select my stateroom, make payments and doing check in docs online, why use a TA? RCI is lightyears ahead of any other cruiseline in technology.

Interestingly, I was able to complete the documents for a September cruise on the Empress, but not for a December Brilliance cruise. I thought maybe it had something to do with final payment -- which isn't due for the Brilliance until September.

Archived