Online Check In Up And Running

I just did the on-line information for our cruise in March 06, Splendour Of The Seas and the last step was printing the “SetSail On-Line Check-In” papers. Did that and I guess we are ready to go in March 06.

Was it just asking for your passport information or did you also have the section where you entered your credit card for your onboard seapass account. The online checkin takes your credit card information and then let's you print out your setsail pass with a barcode on the top and the bottom. After I entered my credit card and then agreed to the terms, it took me to the screen to print out the setsail pass.

It was a 4 step process, and in the 3rd section it asked for my credit card for the seapass account. It also asked who would be included to charge on my account. At the end, it said everything was complete and wanted my email address. It then said it would email me. I would assume that RCCL checks the credit card manually, and when cleared would email me to complete the on line contract. Am I missing something here?:confused:

Rick

I'm not sure why you can't print it out. It was a four step process: Guest information, Expense Account, Cruise Ticket Contract, and printing the SetSail Pass. If I go back into my cruise, I can still pull that up and print the setsail pass again. Did you book directly with RCCL or with a TA? Maybe that makes a difference. I booked directly with RCCL online.

Cool, are you really friends with her? So sad that her character is gone. How does she feel about it?

Well, not exactly..............but a friend of ours played (I think I recall her character was "phased out" LOL) Dr. Frasier on Stargate......does that count?

We are sailing out on 7/31 on the Enchantment and all I could fill out was the nformation form:confused: Oh well-everyone will have to wait along with me.

That's strange. I sail on Enchantment in December and I was able to do the online chec in today.

RUBRRICK -- I am having the same problem as you. I put in my debit/check card as my form of payment. I am thinking that may be the problem. Did you actually put in a real credit card? Maybe they can't verify the credit for me.

The Enchantment is not on the "approved" list of Set Sail Pass options, but I am sailing on Oct 2, 2005. The Set Sail options hadn't been available to me before, but were there today. I filled out everything, including a CC #. The set sail checkin form came up, but no barcode. Guess I'll wait a day and try again... I have made final payment, fyi.

So, Grandeur is finally on the list (yeah!) so I am trying to check in. However it is complaining about the expiration date of my identification document, which is an expired passport. RCI says that expired passports are acceptable, and my other option is a certified birth certificate, which I got for my last cruise when I did not realize that expired passports were acceptable.

Also, when I get the bad expiration date message, it then shows me the Birth Certificate State, Government Issued Photo Id and Issuing State fields that it did not show previously. I guess I can just tell it I am using my birth certificates and go with that. Has anyone gotten this to work with an expired passport?

Oh wait, this gets better. After telling it I am using a birth certificate, it still puts up "Passport Issue Date" and "Expiration Date" fields.I'm not sure I know the expiration date of my birth certificate, and I hope not to for a while:confused: .

I suspect this is the result of having done the online registration previously and having that info in there. Is there a help line to call for this process?

RCI Crown and Anchor desk told me that online check-in is now available on all ships (as of July 20, 2005). I can only assume that it becomes available once you've paid in full, but I do not know for sure.

I'm on Enchantment on 7/31 and can't get past the first form.

I assume there are successful posters out there who have a already received their travel docs from RCI??

Let us know.

Log in, and enter your information (Name, Reservation #, Sail Date, Ship Name), then click on BOARDING DOCUMENTS, and you shul come to a screen entitled "Online Check -In". It will show you the passengers, Onboard Expense Account, Cruise Ticket, and finally Set Sail Pass.

You may want to clear out the cache on your browser and then re-try. If you still have trouble call RCI and ask for help with Online Check-In.

Good luck!

Mine worked, rhapsody of the seas 9-25-2005, wooo hooo, we're ready to go!:D 4 pasengers but only 1 set sail pass:confused: , hopefully that's correct, all 4 of our names are on it, so I assume it's right.:o

I have been trying to do the on-line check-in without any luck. We are on the Enchantment on 8/21/05. When I go to the forms, all I get is the embarkation forms, which I had completed months ago. Perhaps this is the reason I can't get to the on-line check-in? Any suggestions? I guess I may have to contact RCCL. Has anybody else had the same problems?:confused:

I have been trying to do the on-line check-in without any luck. We are on the Enchantment on 8/21/05. When I go to the forms, all I get is the embarkation forms, which I had completed months ago. Perhaps this is the reason I can't get to the on-line check-in? Any suggestions? I guess I may have to contact RCCL. Has anybody else had the same problems?:confused:

What is the symptom??? Is there an error message? You can't expect people to be able to give you suggestions if you don't tell us what you are seeing.

I had also completed the embarkation forms, and it is letting me in (although I have my own problems due to my passports being expired).

Archived