NCL Getaway 3/15/14

yngcroozer84

• 1 month later...

We will be there! ;)

It's good to know that we are not the only gay couple who will be sailing on this ship!

We are first time cruisers. Any advice for us?

See ya!

Leo & Marcio

Edited by leoboller

Hello Lon!

We are a brazilian couple (34 and 29) hoping to escape from the intense summer here in Rio de Janeiro. We love to travel and know different beaches. We felt in love for Caribbean in our vacation time last year. That's why we decided to take a cruise through it on 2014.

We are sooooo looking forward to it! :D

Do you know if we really must follow any kind of dress code at this cruise? We are a little bit worried about wearing swim suits (brazilian type of speedos) and social clothes for dinner. We are much more shirts and bermudas' kind of people. :p

Apparently NCL doesn't offer any alcohol packages during spring break. I wasn't aware of this during the time of booking. It's something I wish I had known before booking. I wouldn't have booked knowing they blacked out sales of alcohol packages. NCL sucks.

Apparently NCL doesn't offer any alcohol packages during spring break. I wasn't aware of this during the time of booking. It's something I wish I had known before booking. I wouldn't have booked knowing they blacked out sales of alcohol packages. NCL sucks.

What is the benefit to get an alcohol package? Is it just about the price or won't we be able to have drinks there without it?