Tiss 62

Tiss 62

When you start a thread, it is much better to put in the subject what you are talking about in the thread rather than your name.

A much better subject for this thread would have been:

"Any news on the new RCCL C&A levels?"

When you start a thread, it is much better to put in the subject what you are talking about in the thread rather than your name.

A much better subject for this thread would have been:

"Any news on the new RCCL C&A levels?"

Your user Name Ends up in the subject line as a Default Setting when you don´t enter anything in the subject line.

Hi

Has anybody any news re the new status that RCL were thinking of bringing in...?

Don't take anything here too serious especially the hazing. Some people just can't help themselves. If there is an actual change there will be multiple threads on it. Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Sent from my Bat Phone

Wow thank you for the “nice” welcome! I will be very careful not to make any mistakes in the future....do I take It that it must be a pre requisite to be VERY serious about cruising ? ( and many thanks for the kind people out there who were good and understanding enough to defend my mishap)

Tiss 62, welcome to CC & don't worry about making a mistake we have all done it and any questions, be sure and ask away. We have many many helpful CC members ready to guide our new ones around on CC and steer them in the right direction.:)

One of your best resources for information, are your Ports of Call section, the Roll Call threads for similiar destinations as the one your on. Many times my questions have been answered from the Ports of Call threads by simply reading other posts.