Can we book in advance Salon appointments

We boarded the NOS at noon and were at the spa by 1. While there was a short line to book appointments, we waited less than 5 minutes and had no trouble booking the Rasul treatment for the day and time we wanted.

If you go at this time you can also take a tour of the facilities and enter a draw for $100 worth of spa services.

Enjoy your cruise and spa time!

Hey Carol!

Took me awhile to figure out who you were, since I've forgotten everyone's screen names!

I miss the boards, but they're just too busy for me now. I miss the old times when everyone knew everyone and the bickering was just between Jimbo and I!

I'll email you...

My question is how do you know when to book? I mean, you only get the compass the night before in your cabin right? We are going on a 10 night cruise with 5 port days and then 4 at-sea days. I want to book a massage for one of the at-sea days, but how do I know the wine-tasting (or whatever) won't be at that same time? Just curious.... Also, does it list the formal nights in your docs? That way you know when those are before you board?

Thanks! WBC

You can ask the spa attendants about formal nights, times at port etc. They will know the answers. However, they won't know specifics like if it will clash with a wine tasting- check around the board for compasses with your boat and itinerary as I don't think they change very much.

Also, most activities are repeated so you usually have more than one shot at them if you are too busy getting a massage the first time around:D

My question is how do you know when to book? I mean, you only get the compass the night before in your cabin right? I want to book a massage for one of the at-sea days, but how do I know the wine-tasting (or whatever) won't be at that same time? Thanks! WBC

Ah, that's the age old problem with cruising - too much to do and not enough time to do it all (unless you want to do nothing but veg-out, then you have plenty of time! :-) ). You really won't know when specific activities are unless you do a search here (or ask in a post) if anyone either has the Compasses for your cruise ship/itinerary, or if they have a recollection, and even those times can change from cruise-to-cruise I'd imagine, but you'd at least have a good idea!

Enjoy!

Michele

Archived