Carnival Pride layout

megann831

The Cruise Critic Pride Review says the Pride has outdoor and indoor play areas for kids, what does this mean? Our son will be just shy of 2 so I know there won't be much geared towards him. Do you think he'll be able to make use of these play areas? We'll also have a 4 year old so I know she'll be able to use alot.

The Cruise Critic Pride Review says the Pride has outdoor and indoor play areas for kids, what does this mean? Our son will be just shy of 2 so I know there won't be much geared towards him. Do you think he'll be able to make use of these play areas? We'll also have a 4 year old so I know she'll be able to use alot.

Outdoor could mean the little kiddie pool by the entrance to the water slide. (very small) Indoor could mean Camp Carnival. Either way sadly your son will not be able to go to Camp because he is under 2 and will not be allowed in the kiddie pool because of diapers. We took our son when he was under 2 and it was a lot of work. We also took him last summer when he was 4 and he had a blast. Good Luck.

In the morning before the official opening of Camp Carnival there is usually an hour when you can take your little one in CC to play with the toys. I did this in the mornings when my son was 16 months old. It was nice for him to get to go in an play for a little bit.

We sailed on a sister ship the Legend in Oct 2013. As I recall on one of the upper open decks where the jogging track was there was a small kiddy play area.

Hope this helps.....

We went on the pride in August of this year and they have a kiddie pool for the kids and it Is small and then you four year old will like the mini gold they have outside as well a the little basketball court they have and the also have a big arcade room back by camp carnival which u will find if u go back by sunset garden hall. They also will let the 2year olds go in the pool if they have lilt for swimmers pull ups in but won't allow regular diapers.. Hope this helps

We went on the pride in August of this year and they have a kiddie pool for the kids and it Is small and then you four year old will like the mini gold they have outside as well a the little basketball court they have and the also have a big arcade room back by camp carnival which u will find if u go back by sunset garden hall. They also will let the 2year olds go in the pool if they have lilt for swimmers pull ups in but won't allow regular diapers.. Hope this helps

Not trying to be argumentative, just wanted to share Carnival's policy:

"Children who are not toilet trained (and those in diapers or swim diapers) are not allowed in any of the water facilities onboard, as per United States Public Health Services. Toilet trained children should be taken on frequent bathroom breaks. Note: This includes the whirlpools."

When I was on the Pride in August, the kiddie pool near the slide was closed down. I was told by a guest that she heard Carnival was in the process of disconnecting the plumbing in the kiddie pool from the regular pool plumbing (which is all interconnected), in order to allow children with diapers to use it at some point in the future. I have no idea whether this is actually true - just something I heard. I know on other cruise lines, they have had this type of arrangement.

Sorry but no diapers at all in the pool. Norovirus can be spead that way

When I was on the Pride in August, the kiddie pool near the slide was closed down. I was told by a guest that she heard Carnival was in the process of disconnecting the plumbing in the kiddie pool from the regular pool plumbing (which is all interconnected), in order to allow children with diapers to use it at some point in the future. I have no idea whether this is actually true - just something I heard. I know on other cruise lines, they have had this type of arrangement.

This is a public health issue. Sorry parents. No swimming with kids who are not potty trained!