Half Moon Cay Cabana

winddawn

They don't open the rental until like 3 or 4 months out. I can't remember how long for sure if someone who knows will share. Thanks.

I don't know where you got that information.

I've booked mine a year out or more in the past.

They don't open the rental until like 3 or 4 months out. I can't remember how long for sure if someone who knows will share. Thanks.

We booked ours almost a full year in advance, right after we booked our cruise. Keep checking the excursions under My Manager and you can book/pay for it at the same time. Good luck!

Happy Sailing!!

How far in advance will Carnival let you book the cabana rental for Half Moon Cay? Thanks in advance.

booked for next Oct and able to book cabana now. have been for the last month.

now grand turk, excursions except for one are not showing available.

Edited by jks336

• 5 months later...

I kept checking the website for this last time up until two days before we set sail.... kept saying sold out.. but once I got on board I went straight to excursion desk to book behind the fun and I just happened to ask out of the blue if there was a cabana available... and I was able to get one... how I dont know.. but I had asked and they said yes and my ticket was delivered to my cabin later that first sea night... worst they can say is that they dont have any available at the desk...

winddawn- we booked our last cruise 344 days out and cabana's were available that day....so whenever they open up excursions, check to see if it's there-they sell out quick.

I am at 247 days out and no excursions for Half Moon Cay have been loaded yet :-(

I see you're on the Glory. We sail the week before on the Victory and nothing is listed for HMC for our cruise either.

Edited by RWolver672

I kept checking the website for this last time up until two days before we set sail.... kept saying sold out.. but once I got on board I went straight to excursion desk to book behind the fun and I just happened to ask out of the blue if there was a cabana available... and I was able to get one... how I dont know.. but I had asked and they said yes and my ticket was delivered to my cabin later that first sea night... worst they can say is that they dont have any available at the desk...

You know that the OP asked this question 7 months ago, right ;)?