Lattetudes

They have been free for us whenever we have asked on multiple ships.

One exception that we ran into, and this was from going on three years ago so it may not be true any longer (I certainly hope it's changed since then), was back when we were on Majesty of the Seas in 2011. We were denied the snacks at Lattetudes unless we purchased a beverage and then they would be complimentary.

One exception that we ran into, and this was from going on three years ago so it may not be true any longer (I certainly hope it's changed since then), was back when we were on Majesty of the Seas in 2011. We were denied the snacks at Lattetudes unless we purchased a beverage and then they would be complimentary.

Now that you mention it, I remember this policy on Monarch too, several years ago. I don't recall when they changed.

• 2 weeks later...
It wouldn't surprise me if they jack the prices up for the Australian cruises... :mad:

Yes they do put the prices up for Australia, they mark up all the goods in the shops as well. When Rhapsody and Radiance reposition to Australia each year they put the prices up in Hawaii before all the Aussies board.

Thanks for posting the menu, exactly what I came looking for. Taking my dad on his first cruise in a couple of weeks and he's a coffee drinker. I don't drink coffee so had no advice for him when he asked me about what coffee was available on board, but it looks like he can get a nice cappuccino for $4?

• 2 months later...

Everything on that menu seems to be the same as what was available at the Cafe Promenade on Allure and all of the items are more expensive than they were on Allure two weeks ago.

And yes, all of those items were included in the Royal Replenish drink package on Allure.

Everything on that menu seems to be the same as what was available at the Cafe Promenade on Allure and all of the items are more expensive than they were on Allure two weeks ago.

And yes, all of those items were included in the Royal Replenish drink package on Allure.

Thank you! That's exactly what I wanted to know. Didn't want to purchase that package for my son only to have them refuse him any of those drinks.