Inline/Rollerskating?

I have heard conflicting reviews that there is an inline skating rink on the Freedom of the seas. Is this true? Does anyone have any more information? I would love to be able to roller skate while on board.

I was on the Freedom last year. Don't recall seeing inline skating. They do have ice skating though.

No, the inline skating track is only on some of the Voyager class ships, but I don't know which ones have it.

The original design of Freedom of the Seas (and the other Freedom class ships), as I understand it, removed the inline skating track to make room for the FlowRider.

As molsonschooner says, though, there is an ice skating rink onboard.

Edited by Daghis

The deck plans show all the Voyager class ships have the inline skating right now. Come February, Navigator's track will be removed to make room for the flowrider.

Edited by clarea

The Adventure has inline skating. My daughter and I loved it. It is a great way to blow off steam for the kids. It is not a very long track but it is fun to be skating on the top of a ship. Pretty cool.

At 54, i had never tried it till I was on Navigator. The small track can be cumbersome when crowded, but a good workout. I had to look at the deck plans to make sure it wasn't there.

It is a tremendous waste of space on the ship..

I have to disagree. My teens and I used the tracks quite a lot on Adventure and Navigator (and maybe Mariner, that was our first RCI and my memory is fuzzy about what was there). Any time the track is available we use it almost every time it is open. Just because YOU do not utilize something does not mean it is not utilized and enjoyed by others.