Friday Sail-Away?

Vict0riann

Never really noticed that small boats were allowed to get this close to a moving cruise ship, with the exception of the pilot boat.....

I was thinking the same thing but maybe they are not really that close, it is just the angle at which we are seeing it.

Never really noticed that small boats were allowed to get this close to a moving cruise ship, with the exception of the pilot boat.....

They have to stay a certain amount of distance away, hence the announcement in the beginning and either the Broward County SO or USCG boats around her.

Yes, you're right Kathi...maybe since we are this angle makes it seems like close quarters.

I am so excited for you as it is getting verrrry close to your upcoming cruise! Been reading your blog and the roll call to keep up with everyone's planning. We still have over a year until it is our turn...so been trying to get info from all of you. Have to make a list of the planned excursions as we go to many of the same places.

Yes, you're right Kathi...maybe since we are this angle makes it seems like close quarters.

I am so excited for you as it is getting verrrry close to your upcoming cruise! Been reading your blog and the roll call to keep up with everyone's planning. We still have over a year until it is our turn...so been trying to get info from all of you. Have to make a list of the planned excursions as we go to many of the same places.

Let me tell you that the year will go by so quickly and it will be your turn for a world voyage!

In Orlando (Ocoee) we have a bit of drizzle. I wonder if it's wet in Ft. Lauderdale explaining the scarcity of people on the top decks. Three nice toots, Zuiderdam. Thanks, Lou and Dave.

And Victoriann and Shiela.

Roy