Suite question

clott

Searched for this and couldn't ding it. If my husband and I book 2 suites and each of is stay in one for 7 days would we get 14 points or 28.

If you are saying that only one person would be in each suite for 7 days, then each person should each get 21 points.

Edited by clarea

My husband and I book 2 cabins since we have 3 kids. I only see the normal amount of points per sailing on my account.

For example:

I booked a

Gs for me and my daughters and an inside for him and my son, on the same sailing, so I should see 21 points on my cruises account since we are married and linked in CandA?

My husband and I book 2 cabins since we have 3 kids. I only see the normal amount of points per sailing on my account.

For example:

I booked a

Gs for me and my daughters and an inside for him and my son, on the same sailing, so I should see 21 points on my cruises account since we are married and linked in CandA?

If your example is for a 7 day cruise, then the guests in the GS would each get 14 points, and the other guests would each get 7 points.

Since you are linked with your husband, then your C&A accounts will show the number of points from whoever has the highest number of points.

For example:

I booked a

No - only a solo cruiser in a GS would get 21 points. A solo gets double points to start with, plus the 7 point bonus for the suite.

Since you are in the GS with your daughters, you and your daughters would get 14 points each (which would be 7 for the 7 night cruise plus the bonus 7 points for the suite.) Your husband and son, in the inside, will get 7 points each for the cruise.

The linking of you and your husband in C&A doesn't give you his points. It just means that the two of you are considered to be at the level of whomever has the highest points. (Did that make sense?:p) Like if you have 180 points, but your husband only has 160, you would both be D+ even though his points don't qualify him for D+. You each continue to earn your own points, but as a couple you're placed at the higher of your two levels.

Judy

My husband and I will be staying in different suite. Me and my son in one suite and my husband and his dad in the other suite. So would we get 28 points total since we both are staying in a suite or would we only get the 14 since we are married. We both have the same amount of points and are diamond. Thanks for the help

My husband and I will be staying in different suite. Me and my son in one suite and my husband and his dad in the other suite. So would we get 28 points total since we both are staying in a suite or would we only get the 14 since we are married. We both have the same amount of points and are diamond. Thanks for the help

The points do not get combined. Each person would get 14 points