MSC Divina - Best balcony option

Mel1707

Some of the best balcomies are on deck 10 and 11 on the stern as they are much larger but they can suffer from water coming down on them from the infinity pool and window cleaning opoerations on deck 14 windows

Check out this review

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1951878

Failing that deck 10 and 11 cabins on one of the three humps (but not the smaller cabins on the centre hump)would be better than cabins in the recessed lenghts of the ship and should give you what you are looking for

Pete

Wow! I was so excited about having an aft cabin (11303) and spending time on my balcony! Not looking forward to getting wet ! [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello

My husband and I are looking at doing two B2B cruises on the MSC Divina in April/May. We are going with the balcony stateroom (I had an inside cabin on my last cruise and got severely claustrophobic).

I'm just wondering which deck and cabins are the best ones? From looking at the deck plan, it looks like some balcony rooms are right on the edge of the ship, and then towards the middle the ship juts inward and the balconies are over the lifeboats - I obviously would prefer the former being one of the balconies directly over the ocean.

Does anyone have any recommendations on which deck/cabin would be preferable? I'm hoping to give the TA some preferences.

Thanks!

Mel

Deck 10 aft they are big balconies.