Grandeur Diamond Lounge

Marie50

Can anyone tell me what is served in the way of alcoholic beverages in the evening in the Diamond Lounge and what the time frame is?

If they do not serve cocktails complementary, do they offer discounts for cocktails?

Also, do they serve any type of breakfast for Diamond and above in the Diamond Lounge or the Main Restaurant.

Thank you.

We were just on the Grandeur 11/26-12/6. Chardonnay, Merlot, Cab Sav and champagne. Did see a menu and correct me if I'm wrong, but there was one vodka, gin, whiskey and maybe a bourbon. Hot and cold appetizers. Lounge was open in evening from 4:30 to 8:00.

Didn't have breakfast there but they had continental type breakfast and a nice coffee machine that didn't want to work most of the time. All of the above were complimentary.

We were just on the Grandeur 11/26-12/6. Chardonnay, Merlot, Cab Sav and champagne. Did see a menu and correct me if I'm wrong, but there was one vodka, gin, whiskey and maybe a bourbon. Hot and cold appetizers. Lounge was open in evening from 4:30 to 8:00.

Didn't have breakfast there but they had continental type breakfast and a nice coffee machine that didn't want to work most of the time. All of the above were complimentary.

As the drinks come from a bar outside the Diamond Club (there is no bar set up per se in the lounge) our experience was that they would also get you pretty much whatever you wanted in cocktails. Last July, the lounge hours were 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM - same length but slightly different time frame. Very nice Concierge and lounge, BTW. They also would use the adjacent seating outside in the South Pacific Lounge as overflow.

And all services in every Diamond Club are complimentary for Diamond, Diamond+, and Pinnacle C & A members. (As they are for Suite guests, Diamond +, and Pinnacle C & A members in the Concierge Lounges).

Edited by leaveitallbehind

We just got off Grandeur. There is no bar set up in the lounge, but they take your order and go get it for you. In addition to wine and beer, we had a few simple martinis: extra dirty martini, lemon drop martini and cosmopolitan.

Hot and cold appetizers are available. We met some great people there in the lounge. :)

Ruth, the concierge, is friendly and bubbly. Have fun!

Late dinner for us last week was at 8:00, so the lounge was open 4:30 to 8:00. It may be different for you.