Timeline for floor plan?

I know many of you are anxious to see more information about Quantum. In sailing on other ships or talking to customer service reps - does anyone have any idea when floor plans of new cabin configurations will be released: such as the solo cabins, new superior grand suite, etc. It would be nice to know what one will purchase or what one has already purchased. I realize "surprises" will be released gradually through 2014. But, I think they should have cabin configuration all complete - and should not be a secret to those booking or considering booking.

I can understand keeping us "in suspense" about larger public areas to provide the WOW factor. But, I think cabin configurations are something consumers should have access to. Yes, there are specific cabin descriptions, but not actual floor plan.

I know many of you are anxious to see more information about Quantum. In sailing on other ships or talking to customer service reps - does anyone have any idea when floor plans of new cabin configurations will be released: such as the solo cabins, new superior grand suite, etc. It would be nice to know what one will purchase or what one has already purchased. I realize "surprises" will be released gradually through 2014. But, I think they should have cabin configuration all complete - and should not be a secret to those booking or considering booking.

I can understand keeping us "in suspense" about larger public areas to provide the WOW factor. But, I think cabin configurations are something consumers should have access to. Yes, there are specific cabin descriptions, but not actual floor plan.

I'm keen to know more about the ship, too. I'll be interested to see if RCL dumps Steiner for the spa, like their sister brand just did.

The cabin designs are likely finished already. My guess is they might still be deciding some decorating items, and want to get that finished before they show the plans. I'm hoping we'll see something in the Spring, but, we'll no for sure in November. ;-)

With bookings rumoured to be opening for Anthem next month then I would say Royal really needs to reveal more about Quantum soon because it is a different kettle of fish here in UK/Europe when it comes to bookings.

As deposits are non refundable here, people are not going to jump at booking Anthem when only a few details are known about the Quantum class.

I understand RCCL don't want their competitors knowing all about their new class of ship but really what harm would it do to let us see even the cabin layouts?

I'm keen to know more about the ship, too. I'll be interested to see if RCL dumps Steiner for the spa, like their sister brand just did.
Apparently RCI have a contract with Steiner til 2017 (as mentioned in this article)... http://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise-Travel/Steiner-Celebrity-wont-renew-spa-contract-in-2014/ Edited by finetuneit