Big Box Store or NCL

NancyL2

Pricing a September 2014 Alaskan cruise out of Seattle...big box store vs. ncl site. Price differece: big box store is $123.00 cheaper for the exact same cabin.

Ugggg Decisions, decisions. :confused:

Personally if big box is reputable, I'd go with cheaper. :)

They have always beat any price I could find and added OBC and most times a bottle of wine. Great customer service too when asking questions. BTW you can book your cruise direct with NCL if you feel more comfortable that way then transfer the reservation to the big box and get the lower price.

Edited by gma_pat

I booked our last 4 cruises - Disney, Princess and NCL x 2 with the Big Box and can't imagine why anyone would do otherwise….

On NCL & Princess we booked high end suites and found the discounts substantial (plus often got some exclusive freebies).

Our last two NCL cruises (both in Europe) had substantial price decreases for our Haven/Owner's suites and despite being well past the final payment deadline, the Big Box agents were able to "work" with NCL to get substantial OBC.