Just off the Legend for new years, and we made it home through to storm!

canadian85

Had a great time, couple days rain and clouds, but still got some sun. Coming back Sunday we were really worried with early flight to Detroit and no travel insurance. Never do that again!

Our flight was delayed but at least it wasn't cancelled, there were ALOT of cancellations so I thought we were lucky.

Had to be at immigration at 7am on the ship so our day with kids 5 and 3 began at 6:30am and got home at 10:30pm. Drive from Detroit airport to our house was 4.5 hours (normally 2 hours). Detroit need to get it's act together!!! The interstate was a total mess and not plowed, once we got into Canada it wasn't as stressful but still a blizzard and bad roads.

Michigan really needs to invest in some snow removal for the interstate!

We didn't go to the shows every night since we had young kids but here's what I remember:

The last night they had "Legends" show with covers of popular artists, I can't remember who since I didn't pay too much attention since only show started at 10:30.

Day 6 was a magic and dancing show, that I thought was great! Definitely the best one we saw

There was a girls night show, that had 3 ladies singing covers of Carrie Underwood, some disco songs, but we didn't stay long for that.

One of the earlier nights there was a Jazz/dancing show that was ok.

We missed sailing under the bridge since we went for dinner, we waited for a long time up top and when we could see it far in the distance we went for dinner. It seemed like it was taking forever, and the kids were hungry so we went for dinner. I saw the lights of bridge out dining room i'm guessing close to 6.