CC for under 2

megann831

My son will be a few weeks shy of 2 when we sail. I understand they have some time in the morning that I can hang out with him at CC. Is it open to older campers then, or will my 4 year old be able to stay with us? My daughter is very attached to me and I do want to spend lot of family time on the cruise. Depending on the time she might enjoy breakfast with daddy at the MDR, but I'm sure she'd also enjoy hanging out with me and her brother at CC. Will she be able to stay with us?

I'm not sure anyone has asked this question before and am not certain of the answer.

I'm about 80% certain when we went to under- 2 time there were other families that had older kids. However it's possible I just remember their older kids from around the ship and not necessarily under 2 time.

Sorry this doesn't answer your question, I'm curious what the answer is.

side note: any way you can change your cruise to a few weeks later? Then this won't even be an issue.

Yes, they allowed me to come with my 1 and 2 year old. My 4 year old niece also was with me. And even when my son was newly 2 and wouldn't stay in camp without me they told me i should bring him back during the under 2 time since he seemed to enjoy the toys but just didnt want me to leave. I doubt they will give you a problem :)