Does anyone have a picture of a 4 berth Minisuite on Royal Princess?

princessprincej

Hi, I have stayed in a balcony for 2 on the Royal but I am looking at booking a MiniSuite for 4 on the Regal this year and I am not sure about how much room there will be. It seems like there would be 2 twins and a sofa bed with a bunk. Has anyone got any pictures?

Thanks for your help!

• 10 months later...

We just sailed in M328 on the Royal. It's a mini-suite which accommodates 4 people. The bunk lowered from the ceiling and did not take up any space when it was raised as it was flush. We were only two so never saw the bunk lowered. Sorry but no documentary photos of the cabin either. It did match the photos Princess provides.

The sofa bed is really too narrow for two adults but it looked like it would certainly accommodate an adult up to 5'10".

If you have any other questions maybe I can help.

Edited by beg3yrs

Hi - we were just on the Regal (same stateroom layout as the Royal) in a mid-ship mini-suite on Baja. A few doors down from us was a family of four - we got a peek in their cabin when the room steward was cleaning.

The sofa was made up as a bed (it did not open out, just sheets on top of the cushions) and the bunk looked like it came out/down from the wall. (?) When open, the bunk was directly above the sofa. There seemed to be adequate head room between the sofa and the bottom of the bunk.

Sorry-no photos.

Edited by MarKay525

and the bunk looked like it came out/down from the wall. (?) When open, the bunk was directly above the sofa. There seemed to be adequate head room between the sofa and the bottom of the bunk.

That's interesting as our overhead bunk in M328 was in the ceiling and located over where one of the two twin beds would be .... looks like there are multiple configurations.

Having the bunk over the sofa would allow the other bed to remain in a queen configuration. In our cabin, to use the bunk the beds would have to be configured as two twins.

That's interesting as our overhead bunk in M328 was in the ceiling and located over where one of the two twin beds would be .... looks like there are multiple configurations.

Having the bunk over the sofa would allow the other bed to remain in a queen configuration. In our cabin, to use the bunk the beds would have to be configured as two twins.

That is interesting, as the main bed was made up as a queen in this stateroom. The bunk being over the sofa did not impede the "traffic flow," or block access to the balcony in any way. I think the stateroom was B336 or B332 on the Regal.

I do find it curious that, with the exception of the Baja wheelchair accessible mini-suite, the mid-ship mini-suites with the extended balconies like we had sleep only three while the mid-forward mini-suites with the standard (read small) balconies sleep four. The large family group near us had three adjacent staterooms and opened the dividers between the balconies, so they all had access to a very long but narrow balcony.

Happy sailing Euro_101, whatever you choose.

Edited by MarKay525