Bar drink question

poppydawg

Does anyone know if all the bars on RCI ships serve the same drinks? As in, if i go to vintages, hoof and claw, champagne bar etc, can i still get lava flows, pina coladas etc or should i stop in a bar on the way to the less crowded above mentioned bars?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hmmm... good question. I think you can find most drinks in most bars. But the Champaign Bar may be more limited. Generally there is a bar menu of what is available. Not sure about Vintages as I've only ordered wine there. Pretty sure you can get most drinks everywhere else. But also, in answer, you'll find champaign in the Champaign Bar, wine in Vintages, and beer in the Pub that you can't get anywhere else.

The drinks you mentioned are frozen drinks, so that may be a restriction for some bars as they do not have the Island Oasis setup to make frozen drinks, such as the Champagne Bar or Vintages. Most non-specific (like the wine bar, champagne bar, etc.) bars should be able to accommodate you, though.

We got mixed drinks and beer in the Champagne Bar....so yes...you can get almost everything at every bar. Some have "special" drinks that might not be available everywhere, but for the most part, normal drinks are available everywhere.

The British pub serves a lot of beers that the other bars don't. The wine bar serves a lot of wines that the other bars don't. The Champagne Bar has some high-end bubblies not available at other bars. All 3 have exclusive menus specific to only that location. In addition, the pub has the normal Royal Caribbean mixed/frozen drink menu that is available at most of the other bars.

As others have noted previous to this post, not every bar can blend a frozen drink for you.

On our last RCCL cruise (in '09), i discovered only late in the cruise that Blanton's, a very nice bourbon (I'm from Kentucky, trust me), was available on board ... for only 50 cents more than a Budweiser! Needless to say, I didn't drink anything else the rest of the time. Long story short, it was most certainly NOT available at all of the bars. Those that didn't have it were avoided. Can't remember which did/not at this point.