Navigator specialty restaurants now available to book (Sabor also)

schwpaul

It looks like all of the specialty restaurants added to the Navigator are now able to be booked in the pre-cruise planner. I have been checking almost daily and today is the first I noticed this. Unfortunately, the link to Sabor's menu does not yet work though.

Paul in Jax, FL

It looks like all of the specialty restaurants added to the Navigator are now able to be booked in the pre-cruise planner. I have been checking almost daily and today is the first I noticed this. Unfortunately, the link to Sabor's menu does not yet work though.

Paul in Jax, FL

Try this link:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/sabor.pdf

Paul in Jax, FL

Thanks for the heads-up! I think I'll wait a bit longer and see if they come out with a specialty dining package. If they do, I might take advantage of it just because it would be something new and different.

Thank you for the link to the menu. I have to say I am quite underwhelmed by that menu. I thought it would be a bit more upscale for the $25 surcharge. How many people are willing to spend $25 for tacos. burritos, and quesadillas, especially with a ship sailing out of Texas year round? Am I missing something?

Paul

Thank you for the link to the menu. I have to say I am quite underwhelmed by that menu. I thought it would be a bit more upscale for the $25 surcharge. How many people are willing to spend $25 for tacos. burritos, and quesadillas, especially with a ship sailing out of Texas year round? Am I missing something?

Paul

I agree, it seems a high price for what they are offering.

Paul

And when did Barbacoa become short rib meat?

Edited by Shekim

I was wondering that too, lol. And if this Sabor place is going for authentic and not Tex-Mex, the barbacoa would be made from cow and/or goat head parts... >insert barfy smilie here<

Just looking at that menu, I can't imagine how many Texans would pay $25/person for those choices...

When its bar-ba-q tacos?

im hoping that for the $25 you could order one of each ie one taco appetaizer ; another appetaizer from the "platos chiquitos" section, then one plato fuerte and so on

otherwise im agree with all of you it´s too expensive

Paul

I cant see pricing yet...Really $25

Im sort of surprised by the menu. Not what I expected for the cover charge

Wondering if this is a 2 pricing menu. tacos/burritos ala carte or lunch menu

The plates being a 3 course meal for $25 :confused:

Kinny, have you been to Pappasito's recently? I was there Friday night, and I was SHOCKED at the prices!

I haven't been there for 3 months but we usually go for their half priced fajitas on wednesdays. Prices at El Tiempo Cantina is worse and we're fixing to get one in our area LOL.