Epic Freestyle Dailies for Western Caribbean (2014)

getaway4fun

Does anyone have the Freestyle Dailies from the Epic for the Western Caribbean (specifically for Ocho Rios, Costa Maya and Cozumel) for 2014? Or would one of the nice CC members that are going on this itinerary in February post them when they come back, PLEASE?:D

Thanks so much!!!

I think the first sailing leaves Feb 2nd :). Hopefully some nice person will post them when they get back because I leave on the 16th!

After I posted it, I went on to see the sailing dates and you are so right! :) We'll keep our fingers crossed that we get our wish and then all the preplanning can begin (like I haven't been scouring the boards and reviews ever since I booked - 7 months ago! ;))

Have a fabulous cruise!

Anyone?

As mentioned above, the first sailing for the Western Caribbean itinerary on the Epic in 2014 is Feb. 2, so hopefully we'll see something posted in a couple of weeks.

Patience, Grasshopper :D

This is a bit too much TMI but so true. My husband saw me going through someones review and it had the dailies included. He said " if you read those now what will be left to read in the bathroom when you are on the ship?"

Funny, sad and true.

This is a bit too much TMI but so true. My husband saw me going through someones review and it had the dailies included. He said " if you read those now what will be left to read in the bathroom when you are on the ship?"

Funny, sad and true.

Thanks for the LOL! :D I am the OP and you can tell your hubby that even if I get them early, I will still be "studying" them in the "library" on the cruise. Tee Hee! ;)

Does anyone have the Freestyle Dailies from the Epic for the Western Caribbean (specifically for Ocho Rios, Costa Maya and Cozumel) for 2014? Or would one of the nice CC members that are going on this itinerary in February post them when they come back, PLEASE?:D

Thanks so much!!!

OK, I was on the cruise last week and will try to get a review up in a few days. In short, we had a great time.

I did get the Freestyle Daily and a few other docs scanned and posted at the following:

http://moonlightnew.wordpress.com/

The formatting is not the best, but it was a rush job:) Hope they help.

Edited by moonlightnew

OK, I was on the cruise last week and will try to get a review up in a few days. In short, we had a great time.

I did get the Freestyle Daily and a few other docs scanned and posted at the following:

http://moonlightnew.wordpress.com/

The formatting is not the best, but it was a rush job:) Hope they help.

Thank you so much! You are AMAZING!

I couldn't get on to Cruise Critic yesterday so this was a very nice bonus this morning! Thanks again and I hope you had a fabulous cruise. I look forward to your review!