Reflections on Reflection?

latjr

I read chloe812's post as Carnival Cruise lines with a small "l".

As far as I am aware though, there is no CCI as the Celebrity part of RCCL is plain "Celebrity Cruises" without the International, unlike the RCI brand which does have International.

Sorry, I messed up it is CCI but it means; Celebrity Cruises, Inc from the bottom of the web site.

Just remember it is all what you make of it.. Sometimes people receive bad service because they aren't very nice to crew members.. We have never been treated badly on any cruise we have been on..

:o

When you add nearly 100 passengers eligible to eat in Blu on Reflection and do not substantially increase staff or square footage in the restaurant, service will suffer and it is not because passengers are not nice to crew members. And it is not because the staff are intentionally treating passengers poorly.

I've been reading more negative review comments than positive on Reflection. I wonder if anyone here can share some postitives? We've been so excited about our September Mediterranean cruise but are now beginning to get a little concerned.

Just go and enjoy your cruise and you can come to your conclusions.