Breakaway entrance to spa deck 14

Paraveina

There is no direct access from the spa suites to the spa and no spa access to deck 15.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Really? I am surprised. When I was on the deck 14 level for a massage, the therapist offered to show me out on 14, but I declined because I went up to use the thermal suite after. I will be in a spa suite in a few weeks and was looking forward to convenient access from the suite to the spa. Disappointing if that is not the case, but I suppose I will still manage to enjoy it all... ;)

Really? I am surprised. When I was on the deck 14 level for a massage, the therapist offered to show me out on 14, but I declined because I went up to use the thermal suite after. I will be in a spa suite in a few weeks and was looking forward to convenient access from the suite to the spa. Disappointing if that is not the case, but I suppose I will still manage to enjoy it all... ;)

Just off Breakaway in a Spa Suite. As another person said, there is no deck 14 access to the spa. We just walked up one level - not a big deal, but it did strike us as odd. It was nice to have easy access back into the Haven as we spent time relaxing in both the thermal spa (LOVE the tile loungers) & the Haven.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by puddles99

The spa facilities are on 15. The treatment rooms are on 14. The staff takes you downstairs to the treatment rooms from inside the spa. There is a door on 14 that's for crew only. I've used it bc my cabin was right across from the door on 14.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The spa facilities are on 15. The treatment rooms are on 14. The staff takes you downstairs to the treatment rooms from inside the spa. There is a door on 14 that's for crew only. I've used it bc my cabin was right across from the door on 14.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Good to know that I didn't imagine that they were going to lead me out from the treatment rooms on deck 14! I was starting to think that I hallucinated in my massage-induced stupor. :D I'll have to see if I can locate/use the door on 14 as I suspect it is pretty close to my stateroom. If not, I could probably use the extra bit of exercise going up and down those stairs.

• 1 month later...
I've never been on the Breakaway...but I heard that you can only go OUT that door. Can someone confirm?

Yup, I answered my own question on the ship - I asked to be let out on deck 14 and you definitely can't go in the door I came out. It's across from cabin 14136.