FOS vs, Oasis Food and service in MDR

firts

I LOVED the food and quality of service on FOS thinking bout oasis . I read reviews that the quality and service is not the same on the oasis. Plus cabins on FOS are larger with better storage

Edited by firts

Even though the stated square footage of a "D" class balcony stateroom is advertised as being the same on both classes of ships, the D's on any Freedom Class ship certainly do seem much roomier to me and they also have great sized balconies. On Oasis Class, if you want a deeper balcony, you must book a D1 and pay extra for it.

As far as service goes, I've never received what I would call bad service on any Royal Caribbean ship, although some people are much more personable than others and that can vary from person to person anywhere.

Did Oasis in Sep. and Freedom for New Years. I can tell you that Oasis class ships do not have the drawer space that the smaller ships have. Other than that I think the square footage is as posted. Additionally the Oasis balcony cabins alternate with the bed near the window and bed near the closet. The closet on Freedom is right inside the door across from the bathroom door. Not so on Oasis, it's along the wall. So if you have the bed near the closet, it's pretty tight. We liked the bed near the window.

As for food, I liked both the same. I thought the overall service was better on Oasis, and I really like the options. But MDR food was good on both.