St. Thomas with 5 teenagers & an 8 year old?

SportsMomof4

When we went with our gr.kids, we went to Coral World and they loved it. You get to see alot of dolphins, sting rays and such. Go there in the morning and then walk to Coke Beach right next to it. There is also a tram called Paradise Point which is nice but CW was more fun. Enjoy your time there.

Rhena

If you can afford it for that many kids, we had a BLAST zip-lining! I'm sure the teenagers would love it and depending on the 8 year old, he/she might even enjoy it with the older kids. The views are amazing (we were planning on going to Paradise Point, too, but saved our money since we felt the views we got were as good or better) and it was super fun. The guides that they have really make the experience, they were hilarious and very good! It doesn't come cheap, though, expect to pay at least/around $100/pp.

If you can afford it for that many kids, we had a BLAST zip-lining! I'm sure the teenagers would love it and depending on the 8 year old, he/she might even enjoy it with the older kids. The views are amazing (we were planning on going to Paradise Point, too, but saved our money since we felt the views we got were as good or better) and it was super fun. The guides that they have really make the experience, they were hilarious and very good! It doesn't come cheap, though, expect to pay at least/around $100/pp.

I'm only paying for 4, the other 3 are on their own lol. Where is the ziplining? I'm sure they would want to do it. My DH & I may want to as well. We already have a couple of beach days planned so this would be a nice change.

I'm only paying for 4, the other 3 are on their own lol. Where is the ziplining? I'm sure they would want to do it. My DH & I may want to as well. We already have a couple of beach days planned so this would be a nice change.

Here's the website for the Ziplining place:

http://www.ziplinestthomas.com/

Again, the guides really make the tour. Ours were two young guys, one was Noel or his nickname was Capt Crazy (haha!) and the other guy, I don't remember his name, but he was an aspiring American Idol singer/dancer haha. Both were hilarious! Very professional too, we always felt like we were well-informed about what was going on (they'd tell you exactly what to expect, which was great for us newbies), very serious about safety (no cutting corners anywhere, from beginning to end), etc. Since you have kids coming along, I'll also mention that it even though our group was all adults, everything was very family-friendly, too, nothing the least bit objectionable.

One of my favorite parts was actually on the 2nd lookout point, I think they said it had the best views, so they were great about giving us plenty of time to snap photos, take some for us, etc. One of the guys pointed out and named off all of the islands that we could see on the horizon, which was very interesting!

Again, highly, highly recommend it!

I think the teens like anything with speed involved, but something calmer for the younger one. If you go to Coki Beach, the teens can jet ski or stand up paddle board or other activities. The younger one can snorkel with lots of fish or visit Coral World.

The road to the beach is kind of scary looking, but it's beautiful once you get to the beach.

Activities available at Coki may vary depending on when you visit. During slow season some concessions close down.