Platinum boarding time.

bibbysnow

Will Platinum cruisers board before FTTF?

What time?

Can we get to our rooms right away?

Platinum/Diamond/Handicapped/Wedding Parties, then FTTF.

Time varies. As soon as the last cruise's passengers have cleared the ship. Could also depend on weather. Especially this time of year in Galveston. Fog has delayed the ships from coming in on time. It's normally between 11 and 12.

Yes, with Platinum/Diamond/FTTF your cabins will be ready for you as soon as your board. The big doors to the passageways will be closed and there is a sign on them stating that no one is allowed through the doors unless they are Platinum/Diamond or FTTF passengers.

Time varies. As soon as the last cruise's passengers have cleared the ship. Could also depend on weather. Especially this time of year in Galveston. Fog has delayed the ships from coming in on time. It's normally between 11 and 12.

Yes, with Platinum/Diamond/FTTF your cabins will be ready for you as soon as your board. The big doors to the passageways will be closed and there is a sign on them stating that no one is allowed through the doors unless they are Platinum/Diamond or FTTF passengers.

Thank you!!

Weddings board first before platinum, diamond, and FTTF.

On Sunshine over New Year's in NOLA, after I checked in at the VIP lounge, they seated me in the general boarding area (not in the lounge) until they started boarding. Boarding commenced about 11 AM.

Weddings board first before platinum, diamond, and FTTF.

On Sunshine over New Year's in NOLA, after I checked in at the VIP lounge, they seated me in the general boarding area (not in the lounge) until they started boarding. Boarding commenced about 11 AM.

Not in Ft. Lauderdale. They put all of us in one room , never said a word about who goes first or last. I did not really care but, I think they could of been a little more professional about it instead of just hearding everyone. This was last Sept.

Ft Lauderdale is what I was going by. We were on the first cruise that had FTTF on the Freedom. They called for Platinum/Diamond/Weddings and Handicapped all at once. Then they called for Zone 1 which included FTTF. That was the first time they dealt with FTTF so maybe it has changed since then.

Not in Ft. Lauderdale. They put all of us in one room , never said a word about who goes first or last. I did not really care but, I think they could of been a little more professional about it instead of just hearding everyone. This was last Sept.

Nor in Miami. On the Breeze last September Plats, FTTF with many children with them, Diamonds were all herded to the Plat lounge. NO Seats. Not inside. Not outside. We stood by the wall until someone came in and led part of the herd off. Then we sat down. We were in the next herd to be moved.

Getting off...they mixed in the Self Assist passengers, with their "small" luggage, closed one escalator and then we all got off together.

It was everyone for themselves. for real. Pushing. shoving. insulting.

This blarney about plats and FTTF boarding separately is Not True.

Nor in Miami. On the Breeze last September Plats, FTTF with many children with them, Diamonds were all herded to the Plat lounge. NO Seats. Not inside. Not outside. We stood by the wall until someone came in and led part of the herd off. Then we sat down. We were in the next herd to be moved.

Getting off...they mixed in the Self Assist passengers, with their "small" luggage, closed one escalator and then we all got off together.

It was everyone for themselves. for real. Pushing. shoving. insulting.

This blarney about plats and FTTF boarding separately is Not True.

FTTF do not have access to the VIP lounge.

We are Platinum and just sailed the Dream on Jan 25th. We checked in at 1030 at the priority lounge, which was so packed they were seating others, and us outside in general boarding. In about 10 minutes they called our name went into priority lounge and assistance took us into another room and checked us in. Then walked to holding area with plats & diamond ,about 150, and FTTF were seated in roped off area next to us . We boarded about 10 minutes later

We had a balcony 9251 and arrived there about 1120am.The room was about 3/4th finished, but we were able to put items in safe , and leave carryon. be checked back around 1200 and all our luggage had arrived. Bob & Nancy The Villages , Florida