When should you receive your cruise documents

cristi roulston

You won't receive anything, they are online in your cruise personalizer.

https://book.princess.com/cruisepersonalizer/login.page?company=PC

Go to the above link and enter your info you should find what your looking for there.

Better yet call Princess if you haven't entered any information.

Edited by wineforhealth

We are leaving on Princes Ruby on February. 10 and I haven't received anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have not had Princess send me any documents in years. I don't even know if they still do that. I fill out the forms in the myprincess area of their web site and print out the boarding pass there.

I have not had Princess send me any documents in years. I don't even know if they still do that. I fill out the forms in the myprincess area of their web site and print out the boarding pass there.

Correct... Princess went paper-less many years ago. No more giant envelope with your cruise documents and luggage tags. Those are all printed out by you from the Cruise Personalizer on their website.

We were on the Ruby 4 years ago and stayed in a mini suite and it was wonderful. Plenty of room and a great balcony. 2 tv's. We will be on the same cruise but this time we will be taking our kids for their first cruise.

We are leaving on Princes Ruby on February. 10 and I haven't received anything?

Have you filled out the the passenger information (immigration information) form, agreed to the cruise contract, put your credit card on file and authorized your esignature. If not you should do so immediately since there is a deadline when this information must be provided to meet deadlines and your cruise is only 5 days away.

Princess has sent me a gentle reminder when I booked a cruise at the last minute and "forgot" to fill in the personalizer. I've even been reminded by my travel agent!

They do close out your portfolio a few days before sailing for security clearance. Am not not sure what will happen if you are too late. They might let you do this when you check in.

Please let us know if you had enough time and if not, what the procedure was for others who may happen the same problem.

They do close out your portfolio a few days before sailing for security clearance. Am not not sure what will happen if you are too late. They might let you do this when you check in.

The forms can be filled out at check-in, but check-in will take longer and you must check in at least two hours before scheduled departure so the information can be forwarded to the US government. Show up later than that for any reason, delayed flight for example, and you will be denied boarding.

Getting very excited about our first princess cruise! We have a mini suite! Has anyone ever stayed in one??

Congratulations on your upcoming cruise! :) Your stateroom selection is a great one for your 1st cruise. :D You will be spoiled, but never fear, you will have the time of you life. ;) Our 1st cruise was simply speculator but the next 3 were even better.

Just remember to relax and go with the flow!!!

Getting very excited about our first princess cruise! We have a mini suite! Has anyone ever stayed in one??

Yep, we've had one on both of our Alaska cruises. We're avid photographers, so the extra counter and floor space means we can leave all four cameras set up with lenses attached and lens caps off, ready to run out on the balcony if we see something cool. I also like the couch for reading the Patter, or for getting a little snooze a few feet away from the portable snoring machine.

I suspect we'd go with a balcony on a less-scenic route, but we're hooked on mini-suites for Alaska.

Thanks everyone for the information!! Calling Princess now!!

Do yourself a big favor & fill out everything in your personalizer on the Princess website NOW!! If you fill it out now, you will breeze through the check in process. Your boarding passes & luggage tags are all there for you to print out & you MUST fill out the immigration forms as mentioned in the previous posts.

Steve