How long does it take for additional OBC to post to an account?

garnet115

I called my TA this morning because I saw a price drop on the cabin I have booked for next week ($300 less than I paid). She called NCL and said they agreed to give me an additional $75 in OBC (yay! never hurts to ask). I don't see it posting to myNCL. It is still just showing the OBC that was there before. At what point should I follow up with TA if I don't see it? I don't want to be a pest, but since they agreed to give the OBC, I want to make sure that I actually receive it!

You may not see it at all show up in myNCL. Sometimes with OBC that's purchased by a TA, the TA waits until close to the sailing date to purchase the OBC for their clients since there's really no benefit to giving NCL their money earlier than need be. You will see it on your account when you get on the ship (usually not until the second day). My advice is to simply take along any documentation you may have concerning the OBC just in case you need to prove that you received it.

When NCL issues OBC in instances like yours it doesn't post to MYNCL, instead it is posted as an amenity. They always send me, at my request, an amenity sheet. Ask your TA to get this from them and bring it on board with you. As suggested above, it is wise to bring this documentation with you since Guest Services on board will not just take your word for it and even with documentation they still sometimes make a project out of it but checking with Miami, etc. etc.

When NCL issues OBC in instances like yours it doesn't post to MYNCL, instead it is posted as an amenity. They always send me, at my request, an amenity sheet. Ask your TA to get this from them and bring it on board with you. As suggested above, it is wise to bring this documentation with you since Guest Services on board will not just take your word for it and even with documentation they still sometimes make a project out of it but checking with Miami, etc. etc.

Thanks for the tip. I will definitely ask my TA to get the amenity sheet. This is OBC from NCL, not my TA (there is additional OBC from the TA that she has already told me will not post until after I am on board). I just got nervous that the NCL credit wasn't showing on the account.

Looking forward to meeting in just over a week! :D (sorry I missed you on the CTN)