Carnival Fascination

krista2014

Trying to book a cruise for my parents on carnival fascination on the upper deck but they have different categories and just wondering if anyone knows the difference between them.. they are 6A,6B,6C,6D,6E??? i dont have a clue what the difference is...

The number is the type of cabin, in this case '6' is an ocean view cabin. The letter is the category. The higher the letter, the better the cabin location- according to Carnival.

OV Cabins on upper are 6D and 6E. The 'E's should be fore and aft and the 'D's should be center.

Look on the regular deck plan to see where you'd like to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

All these cabins are cookie cutter identical. Same size, same window. Main difference is location. Ideally, lowest deck midship is where they want to be for the best ride, specially if they are prone to motion sickness. In that case, choose a category 6B on the Riviera deck.

On this class of ship, I really don't see the need to pay extra for a higher category oceanview. Most cabins are lumped on the lowest 4 decks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app