Vietnam Private Tours

John Leyson

I will be cruising on the Norwegian Jewel next month and have day excursions set up for Vietnam. I am from the US. Can you please tell me about Visas? Is one needed for a day tour with a company? I am getting all kinds of different answers including different answers from NCL.

Thanks,

Penny

Good idea to check with previous passengers of NCL.

Azamara Journey charged $6 per passenger for all Vietnam port visits. However, it was a different visa price, if you stayed off the ship overnight or did a land tour. I have heard of other cruise companies which charged the same amount.

• 1 year later...

We just got back from Asia and used Stephen and his team for our three different ports in Vietnam - he was great! Money transfer was totally trustworthy, prices were best I found (for the quality too!), and the three tours and guides were fabulous. Highly recommend! 

On 3/31/2019 at 2:25 AM, Gingercures said:

We just got back from Asia and used Stephen and his team for our three different ports in Vietnam - he was great! Money transfer was totally trustworthy, prices were best I found (for the quality too!), and the three tours and guides were fabulous. Highly recommend! 

Money Transfer most Tour operators in Vietnam require no deposits or pre payment. We have used Pham Tours several times and never paid anything until on the tour. His tours are great and he offers the best pricing. Complete all day tours are USD$60 per person and never any problems getting back to the cruise port on time.