Nightly Entertainment

bear11

Can anyone tell me if you have to sign-up in advance for the nighty entertainment on Brilliance of the Seas? Or do you just show up? My concern is that there are so many passengers, probably all wanting to do the same thing, that there is no enough space. I am a frist time cruiser, can you tell? Just don't want to miss out. :D

No worries. You will not need advance reservations. Most shows are performed twice in an evening to accommodate early and late seating. Some shows will be more crowded than others will, so if there is a particular show you want to see, be sure to get to the venue 15 minutes early.

Enjoy

m

Not only will you not need them, you can't make advance reservations on Brilliance.

As mentioned, the two show times typically are staggered in the evenings to allow the early dining seating to go to the late show and the late dining seating to go to the early show. You will not have any issues getting seating for the shows as the theater is large enough to handle the passenger load in that manner.

Just show up for the show that best suits your timing with dinner and you will be fine. It is always best to get there a little early for the best choice of seats, but typically 15 minutes before showtime should be fine.

Edited by leaveitallbehind