Godwin

RASHOPPER2

And....your kiss on each cheek! Lol

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Yes, yes! And, I can thank you for introducing me to both Godwin and Generoso. I think it's because of them and, Cpt. McCharming that the Ruby became my favorite ship when they were on it. They really made the difference! I still enjoy the Ruby, just not quite as much! :p

That would have been unusual for him to be on a cruise that you were on and neither of you knew it, especially if you did anytime dining. But I guess it's possible.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Godwin was in traditional dining on the Royal TA. Edited by Solara

• 9 months later...
Not doubting you, just didn't see him. Had I known he was there I would have gone to say hi. And yes, I did have anytime dining. Sorry if you thought I was not believing you, that was not my intention! :p

I ate in the dining room on Deck 6 every night on the Royal TA and Elana would always seat us....Lady Gaga. Godwin must have been on the other side??? We went in every night by Alfredo's. No Godwin and I would have enjoyed seeing him.

Bob....seriously....Generoso is amazing. I guess we all have different taste, but I have found him to be the perfect gentleman and very professional and friendly.

Hi Caroline,

I did a post this morning about Godwin, in another thread asking where is Godwin. The post will be on the first page or second page depending on when you look at it.

Long story short, just saw him on the Grand last week. He got a promotion and is behind the scenes now. Read my post.

Warm regards,

Eileen

On the other Godwin thread, 2 different posters say he is on 2 different ships at the moment. :eek: The Ruby/Grand.

One said he is working behind the scenes and the other says they saw him every night. :eek:

I just left the Grand last Thursday and am the one who saw him every day and he told me he is now behind the scenes. The promotion was recent, so I believe it's possible he might have been on the Ruby right before embarking with us on the Grand. He said it was a new promotion, but didn't say what ship he was on previously.

At any rate, he asked me to give his warm regards to all who know him. Many of us were together with him on the Ruby. He was so warm and genuinely happy to see us. He gave me a hug every time he saw me. He mentioned he misses interacting with the passengers, that's why I think he was so happy to see a familiar face.

I just left the Grand last Thursday and am the one who saw him every day and he told me he is now behind the scenes. The promotion was recent' date=' so I believe it's possible he might have been on the Ruby right before embarking with us on the Grand. He said it was a new promotion, but didn't say what ship he was on previously.

At any rate, he asked me to give his warm regards to all who know him. Many of us were together with him on the Ruby. He was so warm and genuinely happy to see us. He gave me a hug every time he saw me. He mentioned he misses interacting with the passengers, that's why I think he was so happy to see a familiar face.[/quote']

Good to know he is now on the Grand! Thanks.

I ate in the dining room on Deck 6 every night on the Royal TA and Elana would always seat us....Lady Gaga. Godwin must have been on the other side??? We went in every night by Alfredo's. No Godwin and I would have enjoyed seeing him.

Bob....seriously....Generoso is amazing. I guess we all have different taste, but I have found him to be the perfect gentleman and very professional and friendly.

Maybe that's because he brings you wine every night :D

Hugs.

Howard

Edited by MGnut

I have yet to meet this Mr. Godwin, but I would put him up against a fine head waiter we had the pleasure of sailing with on the Emerald named Darko anyday. One day perhaps we will meet all of these rock stars of the Princess world. [emoji3]
I agree with you. Darko was our head waiter on the Emerald TA in October & he is by far the best head waiter we have ever sailed with. I'm on a special diet so have alot of interaction with the head waiter. Also since Godwin was my head waiter on the Royal TA & can compare my experiences. Yes Godwin is great but Darko is even better.:D

I agree with you. Darko was our head waiter on the Emerald TA in October & he is by far the best head waiter we have ever sailed with. I'm on a special diet so have alot of interaction with the head waiter. Also since Godwin was my head waiter on the Royal TA & can compare my experiences. Yes Godwin is great but Darko is even better.:D

We agree wholeheartedly. Darko was amazing. We look forward to sailing with him again one day.

LOVE Godwin and LOVE Antonio. All the rest, meh IMO. They've never done anything special, unlike Godwin & Antonio.

Hope to sail with them both in the future.

I agree with you. Antonio is the very best!! Can't wait to sail with him again.

Hi Alice;

He sure wasn't anything special on the Ruby. Saw him at the entrance (late seating traditional) each night but never once saw him walking the floor. I actually asked him a question one night and he seemed quite dismissive....

Bob

Hi Alice;

He sure wasn't anything special on the Ruby. Saw him at the entrance (late seating traditional) each night but never once saw him walking the floor. I actually asked him a question one night and he seemed quite dismissive....

Bob

I was very disappointed in my treatment by Generoso.

I was particularly surprised, as he is beloved here.